Motorbikes & Vintage Cars, Lake Cruises, Yoga
Other Summer Activities
Spend a summer holiday in Velden am Wörthersee that is rich in variety. Aside from activities on the water, hikes, bicycle tours, golf etc. … the region lends itself wonderfully to outings by motorbike or even in a vintage car. Beautiful roads with lots of curves and unique views await you, including the Grossglockner High-Alpine Road and the Villach Alpine Road. There’s practically nothing more relaxing and enjoyable than a cruise by ship across the Wörthersee, also a convenient form of transportation from one shore to the other. The pleasant lake setting also invites yoga fans to relax completely.
Our Hotel Advantage
As passionate drivers and collectors of vintage cars ourselves, here at our hotel in Velden we offer you a very special bonus: All members of vintage- and sports-car clubs receive a 5% rebate on all of our regular accommodation prices.
Wörthersee Ferry Service
- Daily service
- Fleet of 5 ships including the flagship Thalia (still powered by its original steam engine) built in 1909
- Different theme cruises, such as Sunday Brunch Aboard Ship, Captain’s Grill & Chill,…
- Boat landing in Velden next to the Schlosshotel
- Discover harmony for body & mind amid the special atmosphere next to the lake & in the fresh air
- Courses with local yoga instructors
- Beginning of June 2017: Yoga Festival on Wörthersee